✔️ LEARN 20 WORDS
What does Mainstay mean? Learn the meaning of Mainstay as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Mainstay definition (noun) a thing that something or someone depends on
Mainstay pronunciation: meyn-stey
Examples of Mainstay in a sentence:
1. Coupons are a mainstay for the couple since they depend on them to reduce their grocery bill every week.
2. The downtown theater was a mainstay for the community, providing entertainment for many generations over the years.
3. Calvin plays many instruments, but the keyboard is his mainstay for most performances.
4. Rice is a mainstay for most Asian families as most meals include at least one helping.
5. Radiation is a mainstay of cancer treatment, but there are also other options.
Mainstay synonyms and other related words for Mainstay
support, buttress, anchor, backbone, pillar, prop, brace, stay, column, supporter, keystone, linchpin, bulwark, crutch, staff, apologist, back, sheet anchor, upholder, bread and butter, guy, reinforcement, shore, spine, standby, strength, strut, admirer, advocate, backer
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark ’em!) 👇
► – a memorable name that’ll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► – our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► – our A-Z list of vocabulary words
► – Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets
learn english, advanced english, english, words, language, speak, speaking, vocabulary, dictionary, lessons, phrases, difficult, beginners, pronunciation, guide, english learning, tips, tricks, grammar, listening, meaning, meaning in, definition, example, in a sentence, sentences, videos, improve, quickly, subtitles, how to, word of the day, hard words, difficult words
Xem Thêm Bài Viết Công Nghệ Khác: https://dana-langer.com/cong-nghe